- I should know better than to try working through the Thermomix site to order parts.
- It seems a little disingenuous to be told 'oh, the site doesn't work properly under Safari*' for a multi-million dollar/multinational company, when according to a quick google search, Safari has 30+% of the web browser market in Australia, and thus this must be requiring more phone staff as a result.
- When my (second hand) Thermomix dies, I will be replacing it with something I can buy spare parts for off Amazon**/from Target/without having to register as a user for yet another site.
- I'd like to be embarrassed about the fact that I swore at the phone monkey, but I'm still angry about the fact that she tried to blame the issue I was having on the browser I wasn't using, and then just pulled back to say 'oh, but you are on a Mac'. F*** you, phone monkey.
* I wasn't using Safari, but it was the thing I said first, and then realised I wasn't using my machine. I was using Firefox, which according to aforementioned search, has <10% of the Australian browser market.
** this list of places I'd rather order from should be indicative of how angry I am, because I *never* voluntarily order from Amazon -- the only reason I do is if it is the only option.